- Can I use Sortal if I don't have an existing eCommerce site?
- Can I bring my existing store's look and feel to Sortal?
- Is Sortal a Facebook application or page tab?
- Does Sortal redirect traffic from Facebook to my existing website?
- Does Sortal operate within any other social networks aside from FB?
- Can Sortal support my offline (marketing, retail store) activities?
- What makes Sortal better than its competitors?
Of course, even if you are coming to us without any sort of eCommerce experience we can help you get started in no time at all. For more information contact us.
Sortals' in house experts and industry partners can create a template for your brand inside the Sortal application. You can also ask your favorite Magento expert to do it for you. Contact us for more information.
Sortal is a Facebook application allowing you to add tabs to one (or more) of your Facebook business pages.
the purchase process takes place completely within Facebook to help prevent the loss of customers.
Sortal has the ability to integrate with other social networks but at the moment we are operating within FB.
coupons, vouchers and reservations are a few of our features that help drive off site activities and work to help your existing eCommerce efforts
There are quite a few reasons why Sortal provides a better experience for our clients and end users than our competition so here are just a few to give you an idea:
- All customer information brought in through a brands' Sortal, belongs to the brand and will not be shared with any of our other clients or sold off to marketing agencies.
- The Sortal has built in loyalty program management tools.
- Flexible design; brings your brands TRUE look & feel to your platform. Don't get stuck designing your platform around a bland inflexible template.
- Integration with any existing eCommerce platform.
- 8 Different social shopping features designed to increase customer engagement and conversion.
- New features are being developed and added all the time for an ever-evolving, adaptable social shopping experience.
Yes, and that is something you need never worry about. We take full responsibility for updating your Sortal whenever Facebook adjusts their policies.