Orange (Partner Communications Ltd) joined the successful group buying wave by opening an exclusive group sale marketplace for their customers.
Orange improved brand attractiveness and customer satisfaction, by creating a deal market for Orange customers only. No more than 5 deals are open at a time and anything goes - from movie tickets to a car!
The Sortal platform was part of Orange's recent successful campaign.
The Sortal platform was used to target the Facebook audience.
"Alpha to Omega" integration:
- Building a state-of-the-art template, looking exactly the same as the Orange Market website (running on a totally different platform)
- Synchronization of Orange customer records with their Facebook profiles
- Products and inventory were synchronized with unified (third party) back-office system
- Order and payment processing was integrated with a custom (third party) payment gateway
- The Sortal platform acted as an automatic "Kiosk" inside Facebook with no particular management efforts - everything was done from within a single (third party) point of control
- This example affirmed the concept of "word of a mouth" in social media. Customers entering the application from within their friend's posts and likes, stayed inside the application 10 times longer (with a 0% bounce rate) than those coming from traditional channels