What? A 360° solution offering businesses: online, offline, social sales and loyalty club management all in one platform.
Sortal transforms users into brand ambassadors as part of a developing Social CRM ecosystem within social networks as well as in the ecommerce site.
Why? The Sortal platform offers businesses three main advantages:
- Social sales processes within social networks that create value for the user and consequently create an ambassador for the brand.
- An online sales process that operates within the merchant’s website, social networking business page and through the mobile phone.
- The Sortal platform is designed with the vision to create a continuous engagement with the customer in every possible meeting (shopping) point:
- Offline (through the business)
- Online (through the ecommerce website using social network information)
- Social – the natural place for most users and a vital part of the brand’s loyalty club
Selling - The Sortal platform enables merchants to sell products through Facebook and other social networks. The platform was created with social processes in mind which are based on Viral Marketing and social information that is used to recruit and engage new members and ambassadors to the brand.
Managing -The Sortal platform is managed from one back-end allowing the merchant to view and manages sales and their catalog within the social network. Sortal’s social shopping platform can also be used to create an “in-house” social network for the brand within the ecommerce website, including the ability to utilize the customer’s social network information.
Mobile -Sortal has taken social shopping mobile and the merchant has the ability to engage and recruit mobile phone customers using Sortal’s mobile phone interface.
Multi-Store -Using Sortal, the merchant can pick and choose to their liking what products to show, at what prices and even to who (age, gender etc.). Sortal’s multi-store functionality –benefits both the reseller/business partner and the brand.
The company was founded in 2010 by Ami Meoded and Meir Tseitlin.
Ami Meoded. CEO
Dynamic and intuitive, Ami has extensive experience in developing viral marketing models, and is an expert in the fields of customer behavior and unconscious buying decisions.
Meir Tseitlin. CTO
With a 13 year record designing and implementing network devices, Meir, is a software architect specializing in multitier software design, operating systems, security and networking, real-time VoIP and security protocols, access control systems based on embedded Linux and Windows infrastructures.